Friday 18 May 2012

Reflection and Evaluation of Styling

This project has also been amazing, it has been such a journey from visiting the gallery to the final piece and the time seems to have flown by and has resulted in one of, if not my favourite piece of work since studying at AUCB. 

I think I made a good choice in picking the painting 'Sir (Joseph) Rudyard Kipling' , by Sir Philip Burne Jones, it is not by any means the most famous painting in the gallery but it was the atmosphere of the painting that I loved so much which made me choose it. 

I have gained a lot of people skills in this unit, asking nicely to borrow things and looking after actors in strange environments! It has also made me use my time management skills, whilst juggling the film project and planning the photo shoot all along. 

I have learned to be resourceful with props, though my prop making skills still need some work! I have made a great contact with my photographer Charlotte and hopefully she will want to use me on some of her work too! My photoshop skills have developed and I have put some techniques that were a little rusty back into place.

I could not be happier with this project and I am really proud of what I have achieved. 




No comments:

Post a Comment